happy new yeeez!
Now, New Years i believe is an overrated holiday--someone is always having a better time than you and there is always something bad something going on with your own bad self. In the past I have been sick, dumped, almost arrested and got into a fight. This year I experienced 2 of the 4. I loved the company i was with on new year's my own flesh and blood--however, when we arrived at "da club" i literally felt like i was in the Playboy Mansion. I have never seen so many fake boobs in one place--it's sad when you and your sister in law have the only real ones in the house...i took off for a while--hung out with some kids from melrose, was so wrapped up with the mirror wall that i almost walked into it and shattered, and i almost missed the countdown with my bro and sis in law--i drank wayyyyyy to much champagne and apparently lept over a couch, like OJ in the Hertz commercial, to make the ball drop...i have fun 364 days a year--i truly do--i am not going out next year..
Things I realized New Years:
1. Fake boobs dont look so great on 80 lb frames.
2. Wearing a see thru camisole doesnt look so great..
3. Wearing a suitjacket (me) made me feel like Winona Judd
4. I still love the smell of Drakaar--it is so an aphrodisiac
5. I realized that i had a huge crush on Cockroach from the Cosby Show--
6. Sometimes it's better to stick to the things that you normally do on the weekends-like drink PBR and see bands
7. The club girls from Boston will die before me from tanorexia and plastic overload..
Happy New Yeez!
Oh and i got into a fight with my cabbie--i almost jumped out of the cab Chip's style..and i didnt even start it!